Tuesday 9 July 2013

Awesome Websites

Here are some links to my favourite websites. Some I compare for the cheapest deals, critical reviews and are generally awesome to refer to.

Total Film - I love Total Film, they are by far my favourite magazine publisher and news for reviews website, but there is the occasional review that is unjust, hence why I would like to publish my own.

Empire - another great film magazine company, very similar to Total Film, but each have their own exclusive news.

Amazon - are consistently one of the best for prices on everything media and technology.

Play - everything is free delivery. Sometimes have deals better than Amazon

Zavvi - they are now an online company only, similar to Woolworths. Zavvi took it hard a few years back after taking over Virgin's Megastores and went bust shortly after. Their newsletter deals are good, and a bargain can be found on their Mega Monday deals. No music though, only films and games.

eFestivals - THE best for festival news and rumours.... probably 90% accurate.

LoveFilm - cannot be without it, for as little as £4.99 a month for their instant collection. It's updated very often. Currently 24, Lost, The Walking Dead and Dexter are available!! Extra payment for disc rentals. My only gripe is some new releases aren't available straight away.

Cineworld - my local cinema.... can't get enough of it! See as many films as you like for £15.90 a month (price keeps going up ever so slightly). It costs £7.30 to see a standard 2D film and £9.40 to see a film in 3D, minus the glasses. If you're an avid film lover and go to the cinema often then this is essential. You make your money back after 2/3 screenings. Nearly a tenner to see a film???? I don't effin jeffin think so!!

I'm sure I could think of more, oh wait! There is one more!!! (Or two)

IGN and Eurogamer - reviews galore for the latest games and consoles!!!

Sainsbury's Entertainment - in no way biased because I work there, but their entertainment selection is huge and often better than the likes of Amazon or Play. Saving pennies is essential.... who wants to spend a tenner on a CD these days? Not me that's for sure.

That's enough of links. There's too many websites in the world. Others good ones are eBay, Gumtree, Google Shopping.....

No comments:

Post a Comment